The Fidelis College Apprenticeship Program
The apprentice will gain hands-on experience in a variety of business activities.
The apprentice will deepen their understanding of their own unique strengths and weaknesses.
At the end of the apprenticeship, we may award hourly pay for up to two consecutive semesters at $13 an hour for up to 20 hours a week.
The apprentice will bring enthusiasm, initiative, and a willingness to learn— every day!
The apprentice will attend meetings, show up when they say they will, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
The apprentice will be willing to try new things and ask questions when they don’t understand a task or process.
Duration: 8-12 weeks, 15-20 hours per week
Scheduling is flexible within operating business hours (8am–5pm)
Employment is not guaranteed upon completion of the apprenticeship
- Page 1: Cover letter describing why you are interested in this program
- Page 2: Resume
- Choose and complete one of the following projects:
- Design a set of brand assets, including a logo and color scheme.
- Build a social media content calendar.
- Construct a marketing strategy.